- 1 lb. lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 medium (1/2 Cup) onion, chopped
- 1 package (1 oz.) gluten free taco seasoning
- 1 can (4.5 oz.) gluten free chopped green chiles, drained (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1 Cup milk
- 1/2 Cup Gluten free Bisquick
- 3/4 Cup (3 oz.) Monterey jack or Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded lettuce
- Gluten free salsa
- Gluten free sour cream
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in seasoning mix. Spoon into pie plate. Top with chiles.
- In small bowl, stir eggs, milk and Bisquick mix until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake about 25 minutes. Top with cheese and tomato; bake 2 to 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with lettuce, salsa and sour cream.
0 0 100 0